How To Manage Stress During Infertility Treatment
Did you know that:
- Stress has an effect on infertility?
- Being treated for infertility can be as stressful as a diagnosis of life threatening illness or death of a loved one?
- Many women feel not being able to conceive is the worst thing that ever happened to them?
Infertility can make you feel like you have lost control of your body and your life. Your family and friends just don’t understand what you are going through -- especially the ones with children.
You have likely been told many times, “Just relax” and you’ll get pregnant.” You know this may be true, and yet, how can you relax when you are experiencing so much stress?
At Houston Fertility Specialists, we are here to show you how to deal with the stress that is caused by infertility. We can help you learn to relax more, which may even improve your chances of conceiving.
- Why not being able to conceive is so stressful
- What you can do to reduce stress
- How to protect your relationship and your life from the stress and tension of infertility treatment
Facilitated by our psychologist, Dr. Irena Milentijevic, the webinar is FREE of charge and open to anyone who is struggling with infertility.
When: Wednesday, July 19 at 6 p.m.Register Now