How to Have a Thriving and Intimate Relationship
Whether you are in a new or long-term relationship, you may be going through a difficult time. You may be caught in constant conflict. If you are dealing with feeling angry at your partner or are unhappy in your relationship, we have a webinar for you.
This webinar will reveal:
- Why we get so angry in intimate relationships
- Common triggers for a relationship conflict
- Practical things you can do to reconnect with your partner
- How to communicate your needs so that you can be heard
- Benefits of having a supportive relationship with your partner
Facilitated by our psychologist, Dr. Irena Milentijevic, the webinar is FREE of charge.
When: Thursday, March 7, 2018 at 6 p.m.
For more information or to register for our FREE webinars and seminars please contact Irena Milentijevic, Psy.D. Licensed psychologist at (713) 512-7783. You may also find more about Dr. Irena’s counseling services for infertility at www.DrIrena.comRegister Now