How to Cope with Pregnancy Loss
Are you Grieving the Loss of a Baby Due to a Miscarriage or Still Birth? Has a Failed Embryo Transfer Left You Feeling Terribly Sad? Losing a baby at any stage of pregnancy is a profoundly traumatic experience for many women. This free webinar will provide helpful information to help you understand your experience and heal more quickly. The webinar takes place online so you can participate from the comfort of your own home.
This webinar will reveal:
- Common grief reactions after miscarriage or pregnancy loss.
- How mothers and fathers respond differently to the loss.
- Why your friends and colleagues may not be sensitive to your experience, and may not want to talk about it.
- Helpful suggestions to help you heal.
- Resources to help you cope.
Facilitated by our psychologist, Dr. Irena Milentijevic, the webinar is FREE of charge and open to anyone who is struggling with pregnancy loss.
When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 6 p.m.
For more information or to register for our FREE webinars and seminars please contact Irena Milentijevic, Psy.D. Licensed psychologist at (713) 512-7783. You may also find more about Dr. Irena’s counseling services for infertility at www.DrIrena.comRegister Now