Free Infertility Support Group
Is The Stress of Infertility Getting to You?
We are here to help you. Come and join our HFS infertility support group and:
- Meet others who are going through the challenges of infertility
- Reduce your sense of isolation through professional and peer support
- Reduce the stress that can come with infertility (and maybe even increase your chances of conceiving)
- Discover how to be get the most from infertility treatment
- Explore alternative options for having a family
Facilitated by our psychologist, Dr. Irena Milentijevic, our infertility support group can help you get the support you need when dealing with infertility. The group is FREE of charge and open to anyone who is struggling with infertility. You may come any time. Just give us a call to register.
When: 1st Monday of each month at 5:45 p.m.
Where: 7900 Fannin, suite 4400 (in the lobby)
To register for the Free Support Group please contact Irena Milentijevic, Psy.D. Licensed psychologist at 713.512.7783. You may also learn more about Dr. Irena’s counseling services for infertility at www.DrIrena.com.