How Can You Afford Your Fertility Treatments?
Let ARC Fertility help you!
Houston Fertility Specialists understands that choosing the right fertility treatment option can be overwhelming. That’s why we are proud to partner with ARC Fertility (ARC) to provide you with the most affordable options through affordable treatment packages, financing programs, and convenient pharmacy plans.
ARC is the nation’s largest network of fertility specialists in the US. It is a patient-focused organization that offers the value of its more than 18 years of experience and the trust it has earned by helping thousands of patients. ARC and its member clinics are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable.
ARC offers a number of affordable options for patients to choose from:
The ARC® Fertility Program
- ARC® One-cycle Plus: 1 retrieval and up to 2 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
- ARC® Two-cycle Plus: 2 retrievals and up to 4 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
- ARC® Three-cycle Plus: 3 retrievals and up to 6 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
The ARC® Success Program
Have a baby AND get money back!
- Two-cycle Success Program: Up to 2 retrievals and up to 4 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
- Three-cycle Success Program: Up to 3 retrievals and up to 6 embryo transfers (fresh and/or frozen)
If you get pregnant and have a live birth, you will receive a refund for any remaining cycles.
The ARC® Pharmacy Plan
The ARC Pharmacy Plan provides easy access to your fertility medications and the opportunity to finance your medication along with your treatment package. This will enable you to have just one monthly payment. You can also choose to pay for your medication by check, credit card, or money order – if you do, ARC will provide a discount of 5%.
Ask about the new discount program for Gonal-f!
ARC Fertility offers attractive financing options to overcome financial barriers and assist you in proceeding with care. The ARC affordable payment plans (FlexCare) can be utilized for any package of services and can also include your fertility medications. Contact the ARC Patient Services Team to get started: (888) 990-2727.